We accept new applications year-round, if there are places available.
Here are the steps of our enrolment process!
1) Learn as much as possible about our educational approach! We recommend reading the following books:
– “Free to learn” by Peter Gray/ “Free at last” by Daniel Greenberg/ “Les Enfants des Bois” by Sarah Wauquiez
and to watch the documentaries “Être et devenir” and “L’autre connexion”.
2) Contact us via the online form to schedule a meeting with one of our staff members.
3) Meet with one of our staff member. During this meeting you will receive the “Application pack” (containing several documents as the pedagogical project, the school regulations, etc.. ). You have to read and sign these documents.
4) Take part in one of our monthly information sessions (next sessions will be on 22nd April (online) and on the 13th May).
5) Payment of the enrolment fee and the first month tuition fee no later than 30 July 2020.
The place for the child will only be reserved after the payment of enrollment fee + first month fee and the submission of the signed “application pack”.
TO HAVE A BALANCED GROUP OF CHILDREN, OUR SELECTION CRITERIA IS BASED ON AGE AND LANGUAGE(S) SPOKEN.
DUE TO THE LIMITED NUMBER OF PLACES, WE INVITE PARENTS TO CONTACT US PROMPTLY!
A limited number of places are reserved for children who want to attend the BOS school part-time (2 or 3 days a week). This particular possibility is discussed with the parents at the time of the first meeting. Acceptance of this possibility will also depend on the child’s capability to adapt to the school rules even if lived discontinuously.
Fees 2020 -2021
The BOS team decided to revise the fees scheme based on BOS’ high quality standards and the resulting financial reality.
The fees’ scheme has been elaborated in line with BOS’ fundamental principles which are, among others:
- the quality of our pedagogical project in a safe environment (i.e. the need to maintain a high adult-children ratio),
- the right to a fair and equal pay for our staff,
- and the effort to be as affordable as possible for families.
For the academic year 2020/2021, the fees are set at 5000 euro per child (500 euro per month). We provide a reduction of 20% for the second child and followings.
We also require to pay an enrolment fee (minumum price asked is 175€, but parents can donate more). This amount will be used to contribute financially to the opening of the school (extraordinary expenses, materials, reparations, etc…).
Being aware that this is still a very high price for most of the families, our team is currently working hard to collect funds to allow discounts for families that cannot afford this price.
We invite everyone interested in making BOS more inclusive to contact us and join our fundraising working group!